- Start lying flat on ground, top of feet flat.
- Palms placed flat on ground at level of ribcage.
- Elbows slightly bent, kept close to body.
- Slowly raise your chest.
- Drawing shoulder blades down, squeeze gluteal muscles together, gaze forward.
Downward Facing Dog
- Start knees bent, feet shoulder width apart.
- Palms flat on ground, just above head.
- Slowly raise bottom towards sky, while pushing thighs back. Draw shoulders down. Keep arms straight-not locked.
- Slowly work towards lowering feet to ground.
- Start with tall posture-shoulders even and pulled back.
- Draw LEFT knee FORWARD, tuck LEFT ankle at RIGHT groin, while drawing RIGHT leg straight back.
- Palms flat on ground at level of LEFT knee, arms tight to body-Hold for 30 sec.
- Slowly lower weight forward from palms to elbows-Hold 30 sec.
- Repeat on opposite side.